Monday, June 21, 2010

This is Me


In case you were wondering this is me:
In my Mirsa 60s Wool Vintage Dress that I adore!! I don't usually go for all over prints/designs. But it has a enough class and sophistication mixed with the right amount of funk! I love it!
Here is some details about the late clothing line:

Mirsa was an important Italian knitwear company, founded in 1937 by the Marchesa Olga di Gresy. The Marchesa di Gresy's knitwear business enjoyed great success on the back of the Italian ready-to-wear export boom of the 1950s. Mirsa produced high fashion ready-to-wear suits and separates which were in demand; Saks 5th Avenue was one enthusiastic reseller of Mirsa products. Mirsa manufactured both the Marchesa's own designs and, in the 1950s, some Emilio Pucci knits, to a similar standard and for the same export market. The company closed in 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment